Rotisserie Chicken Salad Recipe
|Rotisserie Chicken Salad Recipe|| |
Recipe type: salad, sandwich
Author: Kristl Story, TheBudgetDiet.com
A rotisserie chicken makes this salad quick and easy! Try this money saving tip: check if your grocery store sells half price rotisserie chickens after a certain time. My local Kroger sells them for half price after 7:30!
- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion or 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dill
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients and chill.
- Serve as a salad or use for sandwiches.