It’s day 6 of The Budget Diet’s 12 Days of Cookies, and this Rolo Pretzel Recipe for Turtle Candy is the fastest and easiest recipe around!
- Note: You'll need 1 pretzel, 1 Rolo and 1 Pecan Half for each turtle!
- Miniature Pretzels - The standard "twist" shape!
- Rolos Candy
- Pecan Halves
- Place pretzels on a cookie sheet.
- Top each pretzel with a Rolo.
- Bake 4 minutes at 250.
- As soon as they come out of the oven, place a pecan half on top of each one.
- Yield: make as many as you want!
That’s it! You can really make these in less time than it would take to go to the store to pick up cookies!
Tomorrow’s recipe on The Budget Diet’s 12 Days of Cookies: Key Lime Cookies.