Do you watch NBC’s Minute To Win It each week and wish you could try these crazy challenges? If so, it might just be time to host a Minute To Win It Party!
How to Host a Minute To Win It Party
- This party is ideal for preteens, teens, a girl’s night or adult couples.
- Invitations: purchase inexpensive stopwatches like these from Amazon
- Choose your challenges based on the age of the guests and supplies you have on hand…this will keep it budget friendly!
- All challenges are done by 2 person teams, so when guests arrive have them reach into a hat to find out which team they are on. Add to the fun by coming up with silly names for the teams!
- Keep it simple, no complicated rules, afterall…we’re playing for prizes not a million dollars!
- Each team to complete the challenge in 1 minute or less will be awarded 1 point.
- All teams will start the challenge at the same time. Make sure to have plenty of family members to help keep time and monitor that the challenges are being done correctly. There are a few challenges that will be easier to do 1 team at a time like Foul Shot.
- Buy an assortment of prizes, and the team with the most points gets first choice! Second place gets second choice, third place gets third choice and so on.
and attach the party details to the stopwatch. The stopwatch also becomes a great party favor!
Minute To Win It Challenges
We have compiled a larger list of the Top 30 Minute to Win It Games, but I’ve come up with a few select games that are well suited for teenage girls. Remember to start that stopwatch because all challenges must be completed in a minute or less!
- Pyramid Power – Starting with 8 dixie cups on the bottom, build a pyramid of 36 cups.
- Double Bubble – Choose one team member to blow a bubble inside of a bubble.
- Dress a Statue – One team member dresses the other using all the items in the bag. The person being dressed may not lift their arms or legs hence the name Dress a Statue!
- Cupcake Chaos – Using all the ingredients in the bag, decorate your cupcake. Note: These cupcakes can later be used for the birthday cake!
- String Thing – Working together, cut this piece of string into 30 equal pieces! No measuring tape or rulers allowed.
- Three Leg Race – Before the stopwatch begins, we will tie one of your legs together. Can you and your partner go 100 yards in 1 minute?
- Paint My Toenails – Choose one team member to paint the other persons toenails. It must be neat!
- Braid It! – Choose one team member to braid the other persons hair in 2 braids. All the hair must be used (other than bangs) and no hairbrushes allowed!
- Tennis Ball Toss – Toss tennis balls into a bucket. You must get 5 in!
- Roll It, Roll It, Roll It – Choose one team member to hold the roll of toilet paper, the other person must unroll the toilet paper without tearing it.
- Chopstick Challenge – Choose one team member to use chopsticks with one hand to move 30 miniature marshmallows from one bowl to another bowl.
- Foul Play – Choose one team member to make 10 foul shots! The other team member may assist buy retrieving the ball.
- Book Balance – Choose one team member to walk 20 feet balancing 3 books on their head!
- Say Cheese – Throw a piece of American cheese onto your partner’s forehead and get it to stick!
- Thread The Needle – Thread 10 needles.
- Chocolate Unicorn – Stack 4 ding dongs on your partners forehead while they are standing up, leaning back.
The possibilities are endless for a Minute To Win It Party! Please remember to test the challenges and adjust for your age group and length of party.
The countdown is on for another fun & frugal party from The Budget Diet girl!
In full disclosure, this post contains affiliate links to help support The Budget Diet girl! My advice will always be unbiased and free, but free won’t pay the bills! Thanks!