Meeska, Mooska, Mickey Mouse! There’s a party at your house!
Plan a Mickey or Minnie Mouse Theme Party on a budget with this collection of clever party ideas compiled by LiveInNanny.org. You’ll be inspired and impressed with ideas for invitations, decorations, games, activities, food and favors.
Mickey Mouse Theme Party Ideas
Mickey’s ears and his red shorts with yellow buttons are easily recognizable, and that makes them the perfect starting point for your invitation. Check out these ideas with step-by-step instructions for making your own Mickey Mouse Party Invitation.
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DIY Party Invitation Tutorial – Free printable template for Mickey Mouse invitations
- DIY Mickey Mouse Invitations and Party! – Have some old buttons? Glue them on the invitation!
- DIY: Mickey Mouse Invitations – Get out your card stock, scissors and glue to make these super-cute invitations!
- Grandma’s Unique Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Birthday Party Invitation – Cute wording, “I’m turning 3 – come celebrate with me!”
- How to Make Mickey Mouse Invitations – Download a FREE Disney font to print your invitations!
- DIY Mickey Mouse Party – If you’re a scrapbook queen, this fabulous invitation is for you!
Think red, white, black and yellow when it comes to decorations. There’s no need to buy expensive party decorations with these clever and frugal ideas!
- DIY Mickey Mouse Party Centerpieces – Made with spray painted black styrofoam balls!
- DIY Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse Party Decorations – Make your own Mickey Mouse placemats…these look amazing on a yellow tablecloth!
- DIY Mickey Mouse Birthday Decorations – Learn how to use FREE Mickey Mouse shaped paint samples from Home Depot to make decorations!
- DIY Mickey Mouse Decorations – Ideas for printing a birthday banner and birthday signs.
You’ve got to have games and activities! Many of your favorite party games can be adapted for the Mickey theme, so put your thinking cap on!
- DIY Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Games – Pin the Bow on Minnie Mouse or Pin the Ears on Mickey!
- Mickey Mouse Birthday Party – Mickey Mouse Bingo!
- Mickey and Minnie Party Games – How about the Hot Dog Dance with bubbles?
The possibilities are endless! Use your imagination to come up with your own Mickey Mouse party food ideas or let these blogs inspire you.
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Birthday Party Toddler-Friendly Food Ideas – Make Oreo Pops that look like Mickey using 1 regular size and 2 mini Oreos.
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse 1st Birthday Party – Oh the things you can cut with a Mickey Mouse cookie cutter! Set-up a sandwich bar with Mickey Mouse shaped bread, cheese & lunchmeat! Don’t forget the Hot-Diggity Dog Bar!
- Minnie and Mickey Mouse Oreo Cookie Pops – More ideas for Oreo Pops!
The party favor is like the icing on the cake, so don’t let your creativity stop now! These blogs have amazing ideas that will knock the socks off any store bought Mickey Mouse party favor.
- Minnie Mouse Party Favors – You’ll love these DIY Minnie Mouse headbands!
- Mouse in the House – “Oh Toodles” party favor bags
- Our Minnie Mouse Birthday—Minnie Party Favor Bags – Make party favor bags using brown paper lunch bags! Don’t miss the tutorial on making your own Mickey or Minnie Coloring Pad.
Please leave a comment to share your favorite budget friendly Mickey Mouse Theme Party Ideas.