If you’re looking for a fun girls night, why don’t you plan a Pinterest Party? (For those of you that have no idea what Pinterest is, go to the bottom of this article for a brief explanation.)
So, what exactly is a Pinterest Party? The possibilities are about as endless as the thousands of pins!
- Invite everyone to a Pinterest Potluck, and each guests brings a dish that they made from Pinterest.
- Host a craft night featuring a project or two from Pinterest.
- Instead of having a Bunco group, start a Pinterest group that gets together once a month…the host picks the theme of the night and all food and activities are ideas from Pinterest. This group will never get boring with all the fresh ideas we keep pinning!
- Get together with your girlfriends once a month to share your favorite frugal living tips from Pinterest! By the way, I have an Frugal Living Board with over 200 ideas!
- Plan a Christmas craft making party with ideas from Pinterest.
- Try a Pinterest Club instead of a book club and choose a different topic to discuss each month.
- I’d love to go to a Pinterest dessert party! Anybody want to invite me?
Stop letting all those great pins just sit there, have a Pinterest Party and have some fun!
Pinterest is a virtual bulletin board where you can browse thousands of pictures and “pin” them on your boards. I have a board called “Recipes to Try”, and each week I prepare at least one meal from Pinterest. If you’re planning a wedding, decorating your home or trying to find ideas for your daughter’s birthday party…you’ll discover more ideas than you could ever want, and you’ll simply “pin” them to your boards, so you can refer to them for future use.