Ebates – where it pays to shop online! If you haven’t already, check out my full ebates review. I only wrote it after using them for many years. I’ve seen their ads so many times, and I always think SCAM! You know the saying, “if it sounds too good to be true…it probably is.” Guess what, Ebates is the real deal! Don’t believe me? Well…here is a screenshot of my lifetime cash back from them.
I finally took the time to check out their site, and I made my first purchase of $4.50 with Kodak Gallery. I received a $5.00 sign-up bonus and 15% back from Kodak Gallery, so I have a whopping $5.90 in my Ebates account! Yes, I wanted to kick myself for not taking the time to check out Ebates.com before I did my online Christmas shopping because that check would have really made me smile! If you’re an online shopper, do your wallet a favor and learn how to use Ebates! This is a great month to get started with Ebates because they are offering double cash back!
How to use Ebates:
- Go to Ebates.com
- Sign Up for FREE, just give them your name, e-mail address, mailing address for your checks & choose a password.
- WOW…you’ve already earned $5.00 just for signing up!
- Ebates works with over 1200 online stores, so search by store name or category. How about Godiva for Valentine’s?
- Once you choose the store, a list of available coupons will be shown! There just might be one you can use!
- Make your purchase!
- Within a couple of days, your cash back amount will appear in your account.
- Your big fat check will be sent every 3 months: May 15, August 15, November 15 and February 15
- Earn even more by telling your friends! Refer 50 friends and you’ll receive an Apple i-pad or $500!
Ebates really does seem to good to be true, but they are simply sharing a portion of the commission they receive from the retailers for sending them customers.
Now it’s just a matter of remembering to make my online purchases through Ebates.
In full disclosure, this post contains affiliate links to help support The Budget Diet girl! My advice will always be unbiased and free, but free won’t pay the bills! Thanks!