Make a little Merry for less when you throw a Christmas party Aldi style!
Here’s your festive $100 party plan*, and your guests will enjoy a yummy spread of more than just chips and dip – thanks to Aldi.
*based on 20 guests
Christmas Party for Less than $100
Opt for a simple Evite…they’re easy, free and people actually RSVP!
This is the easy part since your home is already decorated for Christmas. Just add this fun and festive edible centerpiece made with a glass hurricane, holiday m&m’s and a candy cane. Use the extra candy canes to make easels to label your party food.
If you’re a regular reader of The Budget Diet, you know I’m not a fan of overpriced, packaged, prepared foods BUT thanks to Aldi for serving up affordable party hors d’oeuvres. I’ve also included a few super easy semi-homemade “recipes” to help you fake-it fancy!
- Shrimp Ring with Cocktail Sauce
- Spiral Sliced Ham
- Goat Cheese Ball Trio with Crackers – roll each goat cheese log in a different topping (Craisins, Nuts, Black Pepper/Poppyseeds)
- Brie with Crackers
- Sea Salt Pita Chips with Garlic Hummus
- Holiday Mix (nuts, craisins, white chocolate chips)
- Petite Cheesecake Party Sampler
- Peppermint Dipped Pretzel Stars
- Poinsettia Signature Cocktail – 50/50 mixture of sparkling wine and cranberry juice. (note: serving a signature cocktail is a huge money saver!)
Aldi Shopping List
- Holiday M&M’s $2.79
- Candy Canes 99¢
- Shrimp Ring with Cocktail Sauce $6.99
- Spiral Sliced Ham $15.00
- Hawaiian Rolls (2 packages) $3.98
- Goat Cheese (3 packages) $5.07
- 6 Cracker Assortment (2 packages) $4.98
- Brie $2.99
- Pita Chips $1.99
- Hummus $1.99
- Almonds $4.99
- Dried Cranberries $1.19
- White Chocolate Chips $1.29
- Petite Cheesecake Party Sampler $5.99
- Mini-Eclairs $3.99
- Peppermint Dipped Pretzel Stars $1.99
- Sparkling Moscato Wine (4 bottles) $27.96
- Cranberry Juice (2 bottles) $3.78
Good news, you have enough money left to splurge on Aldi’s festive Christmas paper plates and napkins!
Now aren’t you feeling festive and frugal? Enter to Win a $50 Aldi Gift Certificate, so you can host your own Christmas Party! It’s easy to enter…simply leave a comment letting me know your favorite, easy party food. Winner will be chosen at random on Friday, December 6th at 11:59 p.m.
This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Aldi for One2OneNetwork. Don’t worry…all opinions are 100% mine!