Chili Seasoning Recipe
Stop buying the expensive package of premade chili seasoning because it will take less than 5 minutes and cost less than $1 to make a big batch using my homemade chili seasoning recipe. It's enough to last all winter long!
- ¼ cup chili powder
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano leaves
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 2 tablespoons seasoned salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons dried minced garlic
- Stir together all ingredients and store in an airtight container.
recipe adapted from Southern Living
Now that you have you have the best (and cheapest) chili seasoning recipe, use it in my Chili Recipe.
P.S. – You’ll have enough chili seasoning for 4 batches of chili.