The Cheese Dip That Will Make You Famous!
|The Cheese Dip|| || |
Recipe type: Appetizer
Author: Kristl Story, TheBudgetDiet.com
I call this The Cheese Dip that will make you famous because it's guaranteed to be the hit of the party! Serve it at your Super Bowl Party, serve it at a cocktail party, serve it anywhere and you'll get rave reviews! It's super easy, and you'll have everyone asking for the recipe. Try it with jalapeño jack if you like a kick...otherwise, stick to the cheddar.
- 1, 8 oz. package cream cheese
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese OR grated jalapeño jack
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 small purple onion, diced
- Wheat Thins or Frito's Scoops for dipping
- Place all ingredients in a shallow baking dish (a 9" square pan or round quiche pan will be perfect!)
- Microwave on high for about 2 minutes or until the ingredients are melted enough to stir together.
- Stir until combined.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve with Wheat Thins or Frito's Scoops for dipping