Oreo Ball Recipe
It’s day 2 of The Budget Diet’s 12 Days of Cookies, and Oreo Balls are always a hit at a cookie exchange!
|Oreo Ball Recipe||
Recipe type: Cookie
Author: Kristl Story, TheBudgetDiet.com
Serves: 3 dozen
You’ll love this Oreo Ball recipe because it’s a no bake cookie recipe. You’ll love this recipe because you’ll need just 4 ingredients. You’ll love this recipe because they freeze beautifully! Make Oreo Balls ahead of time, and you’ll have a sweet treat on hand!
- 1, 16 oz. package Oreos (store brand works fine!)
- 1, 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 24 oz. white chocolate bark (this melts well and is ideal for dipping)
- 6 oz. chocolate chips (optional)
- Crumble Oreos in a food processor.
- Mix together crumbled Oreos, cream cheese and powdered sugar.
- Roll into 1″ balls and chill 30 minutes.
- Melt white chocolate bark according to package directions.
- Use a fork or toothpick to dip balls and place on wax paper to dry.
- Optional: melt chocolate chips according to package directions, spoon into a small zip top bag and close, cut a tiny hole in the corner and drizzle the chocolate on top.
- Note: Oreo Balls freeze well!
- Note: experiment with different flavors of Oreos or try Nutter Butters!
Tomorrow’s recipe on The Budget Diet’s 12 Days of Cookies is Ginger Snaps!