What’s on your bucket list, or do you even have a bucket list?
A bucket list is like your lifelong letter to Santa, your ultimate goals, your someday I want to….
Making the list is half (well maybe a quarter) of the fun. Keep it visual like this cute little bucket, so you’ll always remember your aspirations and stay motivated to reach those goals.
If a vacation to Hawaii is on your bucket list, a visual reminder each day will help your vacation fund grow. You may think twice about your Starbuck’s habit or maybe you’d be willing to give up cable and save that money for vacation.
My bucket list is all about travel. We’re soon to be empty nesters, so the world awaits!
My Bucket List
- Hawaii – We’ll be checking this one off next month when we celebrate our 25th anniversary! We’re finally cashing in years of frequent flyer miles and hotel rewards.
- Bora Bora – I’ve always dreamed of staying in one of those tiki huts that rises up out of the clear blue ocean.
- Mediterranean Cruise – This was almost a reality for our 25th anniversary, but the timing just didn’t work with our schedule.
- Alaska – Penciling it in for 2015.
- Northern European Cruise – We love cruises because you can see so many destinations in a short period of time without having to pack up and change hotels.
- Asian Cruise – Like I said, we love cruises!
- Intercoastal Waterway – We don’t have a boat, but we’ve always imagined cruising the intercoastal and checking out all the little towns. Maybe in our retirement years???
- Appalachian Trail – We better do this one before life’s aches and pains set in!
- Learn Spanish – My only non-travel bucket list item, but I’m determined to become semi-fluent in Spanglish! It’s essential if you live in South Florida!
Hawaii image courtesy of M-Pics, FreeDigitalPhotos.net
This is a product-provided, sponsored conversation that contains affiliate links. I received a full-sized bottle of Bufferin® Buffered Aspirin and the craft supplies for my own personal use. All opinions, text and experiences are my own.