I’ve published nearly 200 frugalicious and fast recipes (wow, that’s a lot!), and I thought I would share The Budget Diet’s Most Popular Recipes according to the Google gods as well as those creating a buzz on Pinterest. Click on any of the recipes, and you’ll get a handy printable version.
The Budget Diet’s Most Popular Frugal Recipes
These are guaranteed hits at any party, and of course they’re frugalicious and fast!
- The Cheese Dip That Will Make You Famous – so simple, so good and everyone will ask what’s in it.
- Pepperoni Rolls – teenagers? You’ll be mom of the year when you serve these!
- Queso – bring on the chips, please!
- White Chocolate Crunch Snack Mix – sweet, salty, crunch, colorful and fun!
- Pumpkin Bread with Cream Cheese Filling – not your ordinary pumpkin bread!
Breakfast / Brunch
- Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake – the deliciousness of a warm cinnamon roll without any of the work, I promise!
- Spinach Salad with Strawberries, Peaches and Poppyseed Dressing – a beautiful salad with a simply delicious homemade dressing!
- Black Bean Soup – 3 ingredients, less than 10 minutes…no more excuses for not cooking dinner!
- Chicken Chili – You might win a chili cook-off with this recipe.
- Crock Pot Chicken Caesar Sandwiches – the best sandwich according to my son, Andrew.
- BBQ Chicken Pizza – a yummy way to use up leftover chicken.
- Chicken Tacos – another crock pot favorite.
- Chicken and Wild Rice Casserole – my go-to casserole for a sick friend or a new mom.
- Crock Pot Pork Carnitas Tacos – guys love these! Serve them at a tailgate or Super Bowl party.
- Mediterranean Pizza – gourmet pizza taste for a fraction of the cost.
- Southern Baked Macaroni & Cheese – I spent years coming up with just the right combination, and I declare it The Best Macaroni and Cheese.
The Budget Diet Girl’s Specialty!
- Homemade Caramel Sauce – you’ll never buy the stuff in the jar again!
- Hot Fudge Sauce – ditto!
- Carrot Cake – if there’s a carrot cake lover in your life, this is THE BEST CARROT CAKE EVER, trust my tastebuds!
- Best Cheesecake Ever – and the BEST CHEESECAKE EVER!
Lots of Cheesecake eating and recipe experimenting yielded this perfect cheesecake!
- Pumpkin Cheesecake – as good as The Cheesecake Factory’s!
- White Texas Sheet Cake – big, yummy and faster than making a cake from a box mix!
- Frozen Lemonade Pie – a summertime favorite!
- Fudge Pie – you probably have all the ingredients for this one in your pantry!
- Key Lime Pie – my copycat version of Truffle’s Key Lime Pie in Hilton Head!
- Butterscotch Peanut Butter Cookies – the best peanut butter cookie according to my son, Andrew.
- Chocolate Chip Cookies – the search is over, I declare these chocolate chip cookies the best, and I’ve probably tried more than 20 recipes!
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies – chocolate and peanut butter…need I say more?
- Cookies & Cream Cookies – these start with a brownie mix…how easy is that?
- Gooey Butter Cake with variations – the yummiest variations of Gooey Butter Cake that you’ve ever tasted.
- Taco Seasoning – stop wasting $1 on a packet of seasoning, make your own for pennies!
Happy Cooking & Baking!