Tis the season of hunting for parking spaces and elbowing your way through crowded stores.
Ahhh…the joys of Christmas shopping.
This year use your smartphone to save time and money! Check out these savvy shopping tips from MetroPCS:
- Sign up for text alerts and coupons from your favorite stores, and you won’t have to waste time hunting for coupons and deals.
- Make returns a no-brainer with an app like ReturnGuru. Simply snap photos of your receipts, and the app will remind you before the return deadline.
- Remember where you parked – before you run into the mall, record a voice memo of your parking location, and you’ll avoid the misery of wandering around the lot with an armload of shopping bags.
- Price compare anywhere, anytime – apps like Red Laser let you scan a barcode compare costs between nearby retailers.
- Get a second opinion – ready to make a purchase, but unsure of the color, size or the brand? Take a photo with your smartphone and send it to a trusted family member or friend so you can ensure you’re buying the right gift.
- Track your spending – paper lists and overspending are so 2011! The Shopping Calendar app organizes shopping lists and manages your budget.
written by Metro PCS
Image courtesy of Ambro / FreeDigitalPhotos.net