T.J. Maxx is located right next door to my daughter’s dance studio, so I often spend an hour browsing the T.J. Maxx bargains!
Let me tell you, if walk up and down every aisle at T.J. Maxx, you just might be amazed that the deals exist far beyond the clothing racks! Stores like T.J. Maxx are the secret to living the good life on a budget!
20 Great Things You Can Find at T.J. Maxx and probably never thought of!
- Chi Hair Products (not the flat irons, just the shampoos and conditioners!)
- Pet Beds
- Skincare Products – yes, you can afford high end skincare at T.J. Maxx!
- Fitness Balls, Yoga Mats and Weights
- Workout Outfits
- Undergarments to help you suck it in like Spanx at a reasonable price!
- Skechers Shape-Ups toning shoes
- Calphalon Pots and Pans
- Gourmet Food Items like pasta, pasta sauce, soup mixes, coffee and salsa.
- Scrapbook Paper and Kits
- Notecards and Stationery
- Accessories – an inexpensive way to add a decorative touch to your home! Don’t miss their seasonal decor!
- Furniture – especially chairs and small tables
- Throw Pillows – a quick and inexpensive pick me up for a tired sofa!
- Sheets – yes, you can afford Egyptian cotton!
- Children’s Toys and Books
- Baby Gifts
- i-homes and other accessories for i-pods (my daughter told me to add this one!)
What are your favorite T.J. Maxx bargains!