BBQ Turkey Pizza
- 1 ball of frozen pizza dough Walmart carries this! or your favorite pizza crust
- 4 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup bbq sauce + 2 tablespoons your favorite!
- 8 oz. Colby/Jack cheese shredded
- 1 cup diced or shredded turkey
- 1/4 cup diced onion shortcut: used frozen diced onion
Spread 4 oz. softened cream cheese on top of crust.
Spread ½ cup of your favorite BBQ sauce on top of the cream cheese.
Top with Colby/Jack cheese.
Stir in remaining 2 tablespoons of bbq sauce into the turkey.
Scatter diced or shredded turkey and diced onion on top of the cheese.
Bake at 450 for 12 – 15 minutes if you’re using the Walmart Pizza Dough, otherwise…follow the directions for your crust.
Need more yummy recipes to put your Thanksgiving leftovers to use?