Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole
- 2 lb ground beef
- 3/4 cup onion chopped
- ¾ cup green pepper chopped
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 10oz can diced tomatoes & green chilies (mild)
- 3 cups 24oz frozen southern style potatoes
- 1 8oz can tomato sauce
- 1 can nacho cheese soup
- 1 ¼ cup water
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Chili powder or Paprika optional
Cook the ground beef in a large frying pan.
Put the canned tomatoes.
After that, mix the taco seasoning and Worcestershire sauce.
Lastly, pour the tomato sauce as well as water. Stir for 15 minutes until it simmer.
Place the meat mixture to a casserole dish. Place the peppers and onions all over the meat.
Spread frozen potatoes over the onions and peppers.
Mix the milk and nacho cheese soup in a bowl.
Spoon it over the potatoes. Put dash of paprika or chili powder for flavor.
Put into an oven for over 1 hour at 350 degrees or up until the cheese is light brown.