Greek Salad Recipe with Homemade Dressing
- 1 bag baby spinach
- 1/2 pint grape tomatoes halved
- 1/2 of a small red onion thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1/2 cucumber peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup pepperoncini peppers sliced
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives sliced
- 1 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 1 can garbanzo beans optional, but ideal to make this salad a meal
- 1/8 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt & pepper to taste
Combine all salad ingredients in a large bowl.
Combine all dressing ingredients and drizzle over the salad.
Toss, serve and enjoy!
Want more quick and easy salad dressing recipes?