Baked Sweet Potatoes with Black Beans
- 15 oz can black beans rinsed
- 4 medium-sized sweet potatoes scrubbed
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 medium tomatoes diced
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ¾ tsp salt
- ¼ cup reduced-fat sour cream
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro chopped
Switch on the oven to 425 degrees.
Using fork, make holes on the sweet potatoes and put in the oven for 1 hour or up until it becomes tender. Remove them from the oven and let them cool.
For now, mix the spices (coriander and cumin), tomatoes, olive oil and beans in a saucepan. Sprinkle with salt and heat it up.
Slice the potatoes lengthwise and press both sides to open. Place the bean mixture in the center of the sweet potatoes. Pour sour cream and put dash of cilantro.