Egg & Turkey Quiche
- 10 eggs slightly beaten
- 2 green peppers chopped
- 2 teaspoons of parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups of diced cooked turkey
- 2 tablespoons of onion flakes
- 2 teaspoons of dried chili pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
Switch on the oven to 350 degrees. Take a bowl and add the eggs and beat them slightly.
Add oregano, chili pepper flakes, green peppers, onion flakes, garlic powder and turkey. Season with salt and pepper.
Grab an 8-inch cake pan and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Place the quiche mixture and bake for about 30-35 minutes.
Slice and serve while hot.