Easy Fish Tacos with Corn Salsa
- 8 Frozen breaded fish fillets or 16 fish sticks
- 8, 6 " flour tortillas
- corn 2 ears or 1 can
- 1/2 red bell pepper diced
- 1 tablespoon purple onion diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1 jalapeño diced (optional)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- shredded lettuce
- ranch dressing
Cook the fish according to package directions.
Prepare the corn salsa by combining corn, red bell pepper, purple onion, jalapeño and lime juice.
Warm the tortillas by wrapping in a damp paper towel and microwaving for about 30 seconds.
To assemble tacos: place 1 cooked fish fillet or 2 fish sticks on the tortilla, top with corn salsa and corn salsa, drizzle with ranch dressing.