If your New Year’s resolution is to Save Your Money, here’s a plan!
Do the math…if you cut your spending by just $11 a day, you’ll save just over $4000 a year! How’s that for a New Year’s resolution!
Let the Budget Diet girl help you count the ways you can cut your spending and save your money! You can save money everyday by eliminating small expenses that really add up! It’s all part of frugal living!
- Kick the Starbucks habit…SAVE $3 per day, $1095 per year!
- Don’t do the drive-thru for breakfast…SAVE $5 per day, $1865 per year!
- Brown bag it to work…SAVE $6 per day, $2190 per year!
- Use The Grocery Game, Inc. to maximize your grocery savings…SAVE at least $50 per week, $2600 per year!
- Eliminate packaged, prepared food from your grocery list…SAVE $20 per week, $1040 per year!
- Eat in, not out for dinner. SAVE $40 per week by cutting just 1 dinner out, $2080 per year!
- Buy discounted gift cards for up to 30% off at Cardpool.com!. Use these discounted gift cards to save at stores you normally shop. Doesn’t saving 15% at Bed Bath & Beyond sound wonderful plus you can use your 20% off coupon…cha ching, cha ching.
- If you shop online, start with Ebates.com – you’ll find coupon codes and earn cash back on every purchase!
- Slow down! Driving 65 mph uses 15% more gas than 55 mph…that’s like paying 40¢ more per gallon! Suppose you use a tank of gas each week on highway driving, you’ll SAVE $8 per week, $416 per year.
- Avoid excessive car idling! Turn off your engine while your waiting in that carpool line and you’ll save nearly 20%! Better yet…if you’re close enough to school, walk or ride bikes!
- STOP making impulse purchases! SAVE A LOT!
- Take advantage of FREEBIES by checking The Budget Diet’s freebies page everyday!
Some of these money saving tips don’t save big bucks, but The Budget Diet girl’s motto is EVERY LITTLE BIT ADDS UP! If you can incorporate just a few of these tips into your life, you’ll soon find yourself saving $4000 a year! VACATION ANYONE????
I’ve just touched on money saving tips that most of us can take advantage of every week, but if you’re looking for money saving tips in every area of your life, and you’d like to save more than $4000 a year…just click on any of the topics on the left side of this page!
Good luck with your resolution, and remember The Budget Diet girl is here to help you with all your money saving challenges!
In full disclosure, this post contains affiliate links to help support The Budget Diet girl!