Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
If you're a chocolate and peanut butter lover, you've hit the jackpot! This divine no-bake dessert can be whipped up in no time especially if you substitute a ready made crust. If you use a ready made crust, you will get 2, 9" pies vs. 1 super thick cheesecake like pie if you make my yummy homemade crust.
Prep Time 30 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- Crust Ingredients:
- 1, 15.5 oz. package Oreos
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 stick butter melted
- OR buy 2 ready made Oreo Crusts.
- Filling Ingredients:
- 1, 16 oz. jar hot fudge like Smuckers or Mrs. Richardson's or make your own fudge layer by melting a 12 oz. package of chocolate chips in the microwave and stirring in 1/3 cup of heavy cream until smooth.
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 8 oz. block of cream cheese softened
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1, 8 oz. container whipped topping like Cool Whip, store brand is fine!
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Crumble Oreos in a food processor until fine.
Add melted butter and mix well.
Press on the bottom and about 2" up the sides of a 10" springform pan.
Refrigerate 10 minutes.
Heat the hot fudge according to the instructions on the jar.
Pour the hot fudge onto the crust and gently spread to cover the bottom.
Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer.
Beat together peanut butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar, whipped topping and vanilla until smooth and uniform in color.
Spread on top of the cooled fudge layer.
Refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving.
[…] Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie […]