Friendsgiving is like Thanksgiving, it is the perfect time that your loved ones come home and get together – the only difference is you have a bunch of friends coming over. A day to catch up, take photos and make more memories together. If you are the host, then here are some tips to have a simple and delicious friendsgiving feast. Enjoy!
- 1. Serve gluten-free foods.
- 2. Try 5-ingredient recipes.
- 3. Make dishes from the crock pot.
- 4. Brine the turkey.
- 5. Add vegan cheese to your dishes.
- 6. Bake gluten-free Paleo Pumpkin Bread.
- 7. Try a new flavor – an international flavor.
- 8. Cut the baking time with microwave.
- 9. Beautify your tables with easy-to-make decors.
- 10. Have some turkey leftovers? Turn them into amazing meals.
- 11. Serve meatless dishes.
- 12. Sit back and watch a movie.
1. Serve gluten-free foods.
Do some of your friends have stomachs sensitive to gluten? Opt for these gluten-free foods, they are not only delicious but also nourishing. Click here for easy-to-follow gluten-free recipes.
2. Try 5-ingredient recipes.
Plan your friendsgiving with these delicious 5-ingredient recipes. Your friends will surely love it and all of you will have a blast! Click here for recipes.
3. Make dishes from the crock pot.
Slowly cook your way to Friendsgiving delicious and full-of-flavor dishes. Soothe your friends with these mouthwatering dishes made from crock pot. Click here for details.
4. Brine the turkey.
Brine the turkey the easy way. It is not only appetizing but also a space saver. Click here how to brine Thanksgiving’s favorite bird.
5. Add vegan cheese to your dishes.
Vegan cheese will add a savory and fantastic flavor to your meal that will definitely please your friends. Satisfy your cheese craving! Click here for recipes.
6. Bake gluten-free Paleo Pumpkin Bread.
It is gluten free, soy free, grain free and dairy free but still delicious to satify your guests’ sweet tooth. Click here for recipe.
7. Try a new flavor – an international flavor.
Adding a new flavor to the table will absolutely make your friends go wow. It is not hard to incorporate two cultures into one delicious meal. Click here for recipe of German Potato Salad (photo above).
8. Cut the baking time with microwave.
Create tasty desserts and mashed potatoes with microwave. With just a push of a button, treats are ready for your friends to taste. Click here for recipe of stuffed apples (photo above).
9. Beautify your tables with easy-to-make decors.
Before the meals are served, the table should create a statement that will catch the attention of your guests. You can make vases from squashes and pumpkins to give your table a decorative look. Click here for the list of table setting ideas.
10. Have some turkey leftovers? Turn them into amazing meals.
Do not throw away those turkey leftovers from Thanksgiving. Turn them into tasty and nutritious dishes that will absolutely make you save money. Click here for recipes you can make from turkey leftovers.
11. Serve meatless dishes.
If you have vegetarian friends, then make them feel special with meatless dishes. They are not only yummy but also healthy for everybody. Click here for recipes of some meatless dishes.
12. Sit back and watch a movie.
Get-together is not complete without a good movie. Click here to get some ideas what movies to watch once your friends come over. Friends will surely get excited once they know movie marathon is part of the feast.