by Kristl on June 23, 2011
|White Sangria Recipe||
Recipe type: Beverage
Author: Kristl Story, TheBudgetDiet.com
If you’re looking for a refreshing drink for a summer party, try White Sangria! White Sangria is perfect for a brunch, shower, fiesta or a summer cookout!
- 2 bottles (750 ml. each)Pinot Grigio, room temperature
- 1½ cups sugar
- 2 firm peaches, chopped
- 2 apples, chopped
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 2 limes, sliced
- 2 liters lemon-lime sparkling water
- 1 cup frozen green grapes
- Combine wine, sugar, peaches, lemons and limes in a large pitcher.
- Chill 3 hours.
- Just before serving, add sparkling water and frozen green grapes.