by Kristl on September 18, 2012
|White Pizza Recipe||
Recipe type: Main
Author: Kristl Story, TheBudgetDiet.com
White Pizza is one of my favorites, but restaurants charge ridiculous prices for this specialty pizza. It’s so easy to make White Pizza, and you can make your own for less than $4. This homemade White Pizza recipe works great on any crust, but I suggest Walmart’s frozen ball of pizza dough that costs less than $1.50…simply thaw, press into a greased pan,add your toppings, bake and enjoy! My daughter says it’s better than any pizza place, so save your money!
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 oz. Italian cheese blend or Mozzarella
- 4 roma tomatoes, sliced (optional)
- Mix together 4 oz. of softened cream cheese and 2 cloves of garlic.
- Spread on the crust of your choice.
- Top with cheese.
- Top with sliced roma tomatoes if desired.
- Bake according to the directions for your crust. The Walmart frozen ball of pizza dough bakes at 450 for 12 – 15 minutes. If you’re not sure how long to bake your pizza, start with 12 minutes at 425.