White Chocolate Crunch
This is my go-to recipe for a quick and delicious snack mix. It's always a hit at parties, and it looks great wrapped in cellophane bags for hostess or teacher gifts. Add a festive touch by changing the colors of the m&m's to match the season or use Reeses Pieces in the fall. White Chocolate Crunch Snack Mix can be prepared in less than 15 minutes! What are you waiting for?
- 1 cup M & M's*
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts, salted
- 2 cups Chex cereal (any kind)
- 2 cups thin pretzel sticks
- 1, 12 oz. bag white chocolate chips
- Mix first 4 ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Melt white chocolate chips in the microwave according to package directions.
- Pour melted white chocolate chips over other ingredients, toss until coated.
- Spread on cookie sheets lined with wax paper.
- Break into pieces when white chocolate has hardened. If you need to speed up the hardening process, just pop the cookie sheet in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes.
- Yield: 6 cups
Use festive red and green m&m's for a Christmas snack mix or Reeses Pieces for a fall snack mix.