The same great money saving tips are still here; the entire collection of frugalicious and fast recipes hasn’t gone missing; and look up…you’ll see the link to the freebies page!
I feel like a little girl showing off my new dress, and I hope you love it.
My goal was to create a simple, easy to navigate site, and here’s a quick tutorial on how to find your way around…
Top of the Page
- Popular – This is the content that’s creating a buzz in the Google world, and you’ll find links to my Top 10 posts.
- Freebies – Get in the habit of checking the freebies page frequently, and you’ll never miss out on a great deal!
- Coupons – Click and print coupons are at your fingertips! Cha-ching, cha-ching!
- Advice – Want to save money? Who doesn’t? Hover over the word “advice”, and you’ll see a drop-down menu of categories with money saving tips. It’s back-to-school time, and if you want to discover more ways to save money, click “seasonal” then click “back-to-school.” Want to save money on decorating? Click “decorating” and discover the entire collection of articles. Planning a birthday party for your daughter? Click “parties” and be prepared to host a frugal and fun event! P.S. – “Advice” is also where you’ll find my popular frugalicious and fast recipes.
- Recipes – If you’re looking for frugalicious and fast recipes, you’ll find over 200 here!
- About – It’s exactly what it says! Learn more about me and my blog.
Top, Right Side of the Page
- Newsletter – You’ll never miss another money saving tip if you sign-up for my newsletter. Frugal tips are delivered daily to your inbox!
- Search – Want to save money on travel? Google it from this little search box. This box is the answer to your frugal living dreams…just ask and you shall receive!
- The Photo – That’s me, and just underneath it are the icons to follow The Budget Diet on facebook, twitter, pinterest or rss.
Welcome and Happy Saving!
Please leave a comment to let me know how you like the new design or to let me know if you need help finding your way around.