Fresh Ginger Peas as Special Side-Dish
We all consider peas as side-dish but this food is a powerhouse of nutrition. It is anti-aging, anti-cancer, and anti-oxidant. In this recipe, we will be mixing shredded ginger with peas to bring out a special flavor you would love. It would be better if you use fresh peas than frozen or canned.
- 1 cup of fresh peas
- 2 Tablespoons of chicken stock
- 1 clove of minced garlic
- ½ cup of freshly grated ginger
- ¼ cup of water
- 4 small carrots, thinly sliced (optional)
- If you want to put carrots, then boil them for about five minutes until they got tender. Put them in an average-sized saucepan.
- Put the other ingredients, cover it with a lid and wait until it boils.
- Bring down the heat and wait for another 5 minutes or until the carrots are edible enough.