Texas Trash Warm Bean Dip Recipe
- 1, 8 oz. package cream cheese softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2, 16 oz. cans refried beans
- 1 packet taco seasoning OR 2 tablespoons of The Budget Diet homemade taco seasoning mix click on the recipes tab at the top of the page and you'll see it
- 4 cups Mexican blend cheese
- tortilla chips for serving
Using a mixer, beat together cream cheese and sour cream until smooth.
Mix in refried beans and taco seasoning.
Spread mixture in a greased 9 x 13 baking dish.
Top with cheese.
Bake at 350º for 25 - 30 minutes or until the cheese is melted and beans are warm.
Looking for more frugalicious and fast Super Bowl Party recipes or need ideas for hosting a Super Bowl Party on the cheap? The Budget Diet girl is at your service! Check out these articles for inspiration…