I never knew radishes can be this delicious. Roasted radishes are quick to make and ready for 25 to 30 minutes, well it depends on radishes’ size.
- Olive Oil
- Fresh Oregano
- Salt and Pepper
- Set the oven to 375 degrees.
- Remove the green part of the radishes. Clean them thoroughly. Slice them in half and put in a bowl.
- Dice the oregano and place them also in the bowl.
- Brush the radishes with olive oil and put in a roasting pan or baking dish. Put dash of pepper and salt.
- Put in the oven for 15 to 25 minutes or up until the radishes are tender enough.
The cooking time varies depending on how many and on how large the radishes are. You may use herbs as substitute to pepper and salt.