Looking for the perfect summertime salad? Spinach Salad with Strawberries, Peaches and Homemade Poppyseed Dressing will be your new “go-to” recipe! I frequently serve it at a dinner party because it’s beautiful on the plate and can be tossed together before guests arrive.
|Spinach Salad with Strawberries, Peaches and Poppyseed Dressing||
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2½ tablespoons sugar
- 1½ teaspoons white vinegar
- 1½ teaspoons poppyseeds
- 1 bag baby spinach
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 peach, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup almonds, sliced (optional)
- Whisk together mayonnaise, milk, sugar, white vinegar and poppyseeds to make the dressing.
- Toss together spinach, strawberries, peaches and almonds with the dressing about 30 minutes before serving.
Tomorrow’s recipe just might be the world’s easiest recipe – The Tomato Sandwich!