Spinach Quiche Recipe - Vegetarian
- 2, 9" frozen pie crusts, lightly baked (not deep dish)
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1, 10 oz. bag fresh baby spinach
- 4 eggs
- ⅔ cup cream or milk
- 1⅓ cups feta cheese, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Sprinkle ⅔ cup of feta cheese on the bottom of each lightly baked pie crust.
- Saute red bell pepper in olive oil until soft.
- Add spinach and stir until wilted.
- Arrange spinach and red bell pepper mixture on top of feta.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Whisk together eggs and cream or milk.
- Pour egg mixture over spinach.
- Bake at 425 for 15 minutes, then reduce heat to 350.
- Bake 10 more minutes or until set.
Looking for more vegetarian recipes? Click here!