Save Your Money – Homemade Spa Treatments
A perfect day for me would be a day at the spa enjoying
a massage (aahhhh),
a facial (pure bliss)
and a pedicure (oooh my happy toes)!
But why oh why must a spa be so expensive?
These “perfect spa days” used to only come about twice a year: my birthday and vacation, but then I met the Spa Girls! Homemade spa treatments are easy and affordable with these spa recipes.
The Spa Girls are full of practical and amusing tips to treat yourself, and it all starts with locking the bathroom door and lighting a candle. Now…take a deep breath, relax and start mixing up homemade spa recipes:
* Facial Mask Spa Recipe: try Pepto Bismol or Milk of Magnesia…it really works and no one will see your pink face since the bathroom door in locked!
* Facial Exfoliating Scrub Spa Recipe: simply mix equal parts of your facial cleansing cream and baking soda (yep…the stuff in your kitchen cabinet). My face has never felt so smooth!
* Sugar Scrub Spa Recipe: Equal parts of sugar and olive oil plus a few drops of lavender oil for scent. Rub off all that rough, dry skin on your feet, elbows & knees!
* Teeth Whitening on a Budget: If you have peroxide, baking soda and mouthwash…you have everything you need to brighten your smile. Click here for the teeth whitening on a budget recipe.
* Bath Salts Spa Recipe: 1 cup rock salt, 1/4 cup Epsom salts, 1 tablespoon of baby oil, 1 tablespoon sweet almond oil, 1 tablespoon glycerin and 1/2 cup Calgon. Place in a tightly sealed jar. Add a little to your bath & enjoy!
Now…go gather up some inexpensive ingredients from your kitchen, lock the bathroom door and light a candle! RELAX & BE BEAUTIFUL TODAY!
If you have a homemade spa treatment using kitchen pantry ingredients, and you’d like to share…please feel free to leave a comment! Thanks!