Simple Summer Pasta
Looking for a light summer pasta that tastes like summer? Simple Summer Pasta is it! If you have a garden, use your homegrown tomatoes and basil.
- ½ cup loosely packed basil leaves, chopped
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 8 oz. of your favorite pasta
- 2 oz. cream cheese, softened
- In a medium bowl, combine basil, tomatoes, garlic and olive oil.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain pasta and return to pot.
- With the heat on low, stir in cream cheese until melted and combined.
- Stir in the basil-tomato mixture and enjoy Simple Summer Pasta.