Rocky Road Rice Krispie Treats
Two favorite flavors combined into one delicious treat!
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1, 10 oz. package + 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispies (store brand works fine!)
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup salted cocktail peanuts, chopped
- Grease an 8" square pan.
- Microwave peanut butter and 10 oz. package of miniature marshmallows for 1 minute.
- Stir until combined.
- Add Rice Krispies and stir until evenly coated.
- Press into prepared pan.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt together semisweet chocolate chips and butterscotch chips on high for 1 minute.
- Stir and microwave an additional 20 seconds if needed.
- Spread on Rice Krispie treats.
- Sprinkle with peanuts and remaining 2 cups of miniature marshmallows.
- Bake at 350 for 3 minutes or just until the marshmallows begin to melt.
- Cool completely and cut into squares.