This Praline Brie Recipe is easy, impressive and ready in less than 10 minutes! Praline Brie is served with gingersnaps, so it's perfect for holiday parties.
- 1, 8 oz. round brie cheese (Aldi sells it for $2.99!)
- ¼ cup brown sugar, packed
- ¼ cup pecans, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- gingersnaps for serving*
- Using a serrated knife, scrape off most of the top rind on the cheese. Leave the bottom and side rides.
- Place the cheese in a small ovenproof casserole dish or brie baker that is slightly larger than the cheese.
- In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar, pecans and butter.
- Spoon the sugar/pecan mixture on top of the brie.
- Broil for 2 - 3 minutes or until the cheese is soft and the top is melted and bubbly.
- Serve warm with gingersnaps.
*Make your Praline Brie extra special by serving it with homemade gingersnaps. Of course, The Budget Diet girl has the best Gingersnap cookie recipe!