Rich-Tasting and Simple Pork Chop Casserole
Follow this quick recipe of pork chop casserole and you will surely deliver a tasty meal to your table. One bite from this dish and I know you won’t stop because of its creamy and mouth-watering flavor. You must try this recipe and create a rich-tasting pork chop casserole.
- 6 thick cut pork chops
- 6 potatoes
- 1 can of French Onion soup
- 1 can of Cheddar Cheese soup
- 3 large carrots
- Turn on the oven to 350 degrees.
- Clean and peel the potatoes. Slice them into chunky cuts.
- Clean and prune the carrots. Slice the carrots diagonally in half.
- Clean the pork chops and put them in one layer in a 9”x 13” baking dish.
- Put the potato slices on top of the chops while the carrot slices on top of the potato.
- Dispense two cups of soups into the baking dish.
- Seal with aluminium foil and cook for 1-1/2 hours at 350 degrees.