The beauty of pizza is you can top it with just about anything, so let’s think outside the “pizza box” and have fun with pizza toppings!
All of these pizzas can be prepared on any crust, so that’s why you don’t see specific baking instructions…check out Craving Pizza for frugalicious and fast pizza crusts.
- *Spread 4 oz. of softened cream cheese on top of crust. (This recipe makes enough for a 12″ x 16″ pizza)
*Spread 1/3 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce on top of the cream cheese.
*Top with leftover diced bbq chicken, diced onion and colby/jack cheese.
- * Mix together 4 oz. of softened cream cheese & 2 cloves of garlic, spread on crust. (This makes enough for a 12″ x 16″ pizza)
* Top with a grated Italian cheese blend (mozzerella, provolone, romano, etc.)
* Optional: sliced roma tomato
* Mix together 1 can of refried beans, 1/2 cup picante sauce, 1/2 cup sour cream & 2 oz. softened cream cheese. (This makes enough for a 12″ x 16″ pizza)
* Top with 8 oz.colby jack cheese or a Mexican blend cheese, shredded.
* Bake until cheese is melted and bubbly.
* Serve by topping with shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes & a “drizzle” of ranch dressing.
- * Spread hummus on crust – try my frugalicious and fast Easy Hummus Recipe or splurge and use store bought hummus.
* Top with feta cheese, mozzerella, diced tomatoes & black olives
I love pizza, and I hope you’ll serve one of these frugalicious and fast homemade pizzas for dinner tonight!