Pineapple Coconut Pie
I assure you with this recipe, you shall achieve a tropical dish of pineapple coconut pie. This dessert is an appetizing finale to a delightful meal.
- 1 large container of whipped topping
- 15 ounces of crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup of sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup of lemon juice
- 1 cup of chopped pecans
- 2 graham cracker crusts
- 16 maraschino cherries with stems
- Begin with whipped topping, put all the ingredients. Whisk them together to blend. Lay out both the graham cracker crusts. Put in the refrigerator and serve it until it is cool enough. Cut and put dash of cheery and pecans on every piece.