Don't settle for chips and dip at your Super Bowl Party...wow your friends with super easy, super yummy and super cheap Pepperoni Rolls! These are always a favorite with teens!
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
- 8 oz. sliced pepperoni
- 8 oz. sliced provolone
- Marinara sauce for dipping
- Press dough out on a greased cookie sheet to form a 15" x 12" rectangle.
- Place half the pepperoni lengthwise down the center third of the rectangle and top with half of the provolone.
- Fold one side of the dough over the filling. Pinch the edges to seal.
- Top with the remaining pepperoni and provolone.
- Fold the remaining dough over the filling and pinch the edges to seal.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 10 minutes, then slice & serve with marinara sauce for dipping.