Orange Marmalade Pork Chops
Flavorful, sweetened, quick and simple. With only 4 ingredients, it is best paired with rice for one fulfilling meal. Pork chops and orange marmalade work perfectly giving you and your family a tangy meal. Serve best with vegetables and potatoes.
- 4 lean pork chops
- ⅓ C. light orange marmalade
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- Blend the mustard and marmalade in a saucepan on medium heat. Occasionally stir until marmalade has melted.
- On a broiler rack, put the pork chops for 6 minutes. Flip over and broil for 2 minutes.
- Place half a spoon of marmalade mixture on the chops and broil for another 5 minutes.
- In a separate pan, saute the onion for 2 minutes or until it gets browned. Mix the remaining marmalade glaze and put over the chops.