It’s day 10 of The Budget Diet’s 12 Days of Cookies, and if you’re looking for a festive no-bake cookie for your cookie exchange…Orange Coconut Balls are for you!
- 12 oz. package vanilla wafers, finely crushed in a food processor
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 6 oz. can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed (do not dilute)
- 1 lb. box powdered sugar
- 1 cup pecan pieces
- 1 cup coconut
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 6 tablespoons milk
- Mix together all cookie ingredients except coconut.
- Roll into 1" balls and chill 30 minutes
- Prepare icing.
- Dip balls into icing and roll in coconut.
Tomorrow’s recipe on The Budget Diet’s 12 Days of Cookies is Sopapilla Cheesecake Bars.