by Kristl on March 9, 2010
Cheap Eats – No Recipe Cooking
* Breakfast for Dinner (pancakes, eggs, bacon, etc.)
* Taco Night (prepare the meat, put out the fixins & dinner is served!)
* Burrito Night (make your own)
* Hamburgers on the Grill
* Pasta Bar (offer a few different sauces: red, alfredo, pesto, etc.)
* Baked Potato Bar (great with leftover chili or BBQ!)
All of these dinners are frugalicious and fast! Enjoy!
If you have a no recipe required dinner idea that you’d like to share, please leave a comment! Thanks!