Sweet and Sour Glazed Chops
Honey, lime peel and lime juice give this all-time favorite chops the sweet and sour flavor we all crave for. The glaze keeps the chops tender, tasty and super sweet. This dish is perfect for those who have limited time but hungry for some flavorful and hot meal.
- 4 pork loin chops, boneless and ¾ inch thick
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons lime peel, grated
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 lime wedges
- Cover the chops with right amount of pepper on both sides. Add the lime juice, honey and lime peel in a bowl. Mix well.
- Add on the chops. Push the garlic on both sides of chops.
- Put skillet over medium heat and add oil. Wait until it gets hot but not smoking. Put the chops on the oil.
- Cook for around 5 minutes. Flip it and wait for 3 minutes until it becomes browned.
- Serve each chop with one lime wedge.
Calories: 225 Fat: 11.5 g Saturated fat: 3.5 g Carbohydrates: 6.5 g Sodium: 190 mg Fiber: 0.5 g Protein: 23 g Cholesterol: 65 mg