Mushroom, love it or hate it? Personally, my kids and I hate mushroom but with this Mushroom Omelette recipe, we changed our minds. A hearty breakfast and brunch filled with cheese and mushrooms that you can pair up with toast or fruit.
- 1 cup of trimmed and sliced mushrooms
- 8 large eggs
- 2 oz grated Gruyere cheese or Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Fresh parsley to garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Put a tablespoon of butter into a frying pan and add mushrooms. Cook on low heat for about 5 minutes, then get the mushrooms from the pan and put on one side.
- Add the remaining butter to the pan and place a quarter of the beaten egg mixture. Turn over the egg.
- If the omelette is done, put a quarter of cooked mushrooms and put dash of cheese.
- Fold over the omelette and put on a serving plate. Repeat the steps with remaining ingredients.