by Kristl on December 18, 2011
|Mocha Snowball Cookies – No Bake||
Author: Kristl Story, TheBudgetDiet.com
Serves: 4 dozen
Coffee and chocolate all rolled up in one yummy little cookie…divine!
- 1, 6 oz. package semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup instant coffee granules
- ⅔ cup hot water
- ⅓ cup light corn syrup
- 3 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- 1, 12 oz. box vanilla wafers, crumbled (use food processor to make fine crumbs)
- 1, 7 oz. bag sweetened flaked coconut
- Place chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl, and melt chocolate chips on high power for 1 minute.
- Stir until smooth.
- Dissolve instant coffee in hot water.
- Add coffee to melted chocolate chips.
- Stir corn syrup and powdered sugar into chocolate mixture.
- Stir in vanilla wafer crumbs.
- Refrigerate for about 15 minutes or until the dough isn’t too sticky to work with.
- Shape into 1″ balls and roll in coconut.
- Store in a tightly covered container for at least 24 hours before serving.
These taste best after a couple of days when the flavors have had time to blend!