With just 4 ingredients, you'll have this family friendly vegetarian dinner on the table in no time! Why don't you serve it on a Friday during Lent?
- 1, 16 oz. box of pasta (shells, rotini, penne or bow tie work best!)
- 1, 16 oz. jar of salsa (your favorite!)
- 1, 15 oz. can of black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1, 8 oz. package of shredded mexican blend cheese or cheddar cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Stir in salsa and black beans and heat for a few minutes.
- Sprinkle each serving with cheese.