Starbucks Skinny Iced Latte - Copycat Recipe
Everyday I treat myself to a Venti Starbucks Skinny Iced Latte, but rather than paying $4...I make it myself! The beauty of this recipe is you can make it without a coffee pot in just a couple of minutes, and you can make it to suit your tastes! If you don't want the skinny version, just substitute whole milk and regular coffee syrup. If you really want to splurge, use 2 packages of Starbucks Via instant coffee! Now, go ahead and be the Starbucks barista you've always wanted to be! Enjoy my copycat Starbucks Skinny Iced Latte recipe and enjoy the savings! (Savings of: $4 per day, $28 per week, $112 per month, $1460 per year!)
- 1 heaping tablespoon instant coffee
- ½ cup hot water
- 1 cup nonfat milk or milk of your choice (soy milk, almond milk)
- 3 tablespoons sugar free syrup (or flavor of your choice like caramel or hazelnut)*
- Fill a 24 oz. cup half way with ice.**
- Dissolve instant coffee in hot water.
- Pour coffee over ice.
- Add milk and sugar free syrup.
*Sugar Free coffee syrups are available in the coffee section of your grocery. I've also often found them at stores like T.J. Maxx, Marshalls and Homegoods. **I love to use my Tervis Tumbler with a lid and straw for this, so I can enjoy my Starbucks iced latte on the go!