Brownie Bites - Make Your Own!
Have you ever paid way to much for those yummy little brownie bites at the grocery store? Now you can make your own for just a couple bucks!
- 1 package brownie mix (19.5 oz. - 20.0 oz.)
- ⅓ cup water
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Lightly grease and flour 24 mini muffin cups or use liners.
- Mix together all ingredients until smooth.
- Fill each muffin cup ¾ full.
- Bake at 350 for 12 - 14 minutes.
- Brownie Bites are done when the puff up and are still soft in the center.
- Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes.
- Run a knife around each Brownie Bite (skip this step if you used liners), and let cool 15 more minutes.
- Using the knife, gently remove each Brownie Bite.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
recipe adapted from The Cupcake Doctor