Buffalo Turkey Dip
You'll be thankful you have leftover turkey when you taste this dip! No turkey? Substitute chicken and you've got a Buffalo Chicken Dip.
- 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 2 cups turkey, shredded or chicken.
- 2 cups colby-jack cheese, shredded
- celery, tortilla chips or crackers for dipping
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese, ranch dressing and buffalo wing sauce until smooth.
- Stir in turkey and 1 cup of the cheese.
- Spread in a greased 8" square pan.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- Top with remaining 1 cup of cheese and bake an additional 10 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with celery, tortilla chips or crackers for dipping.
Try my other recipes using Thanksgiving leftovers…